Zee Marathi as a trend setter has set a stage to respect the difference in each one of us!
Maharashtra is an abode to various regional, tribal and folk arts and talents, as we all know is the land of intense spirituality, land of rich cultural heritage, land of legends.
Current generation is not only taking over the traditions of their ancestors, but is often creatively transforming and translating them in the process.
A show which highlights the amateur across ages:
Extraordinary physical abilities
Music & dance with a difference
Stage dedicated to respect & appreciate uniqueness and originality. The show will also be providing a reason to be amazed, thrilled excited, about never seen before acts / talents, thus a developing the sense of pride amongst maharashtrians and surprise to never seen before acts. To harness as much as the talent, Zee Marathi will be conducting its auditions across 6 major centers in Maharashtra.
Following are the venues and dates which are finalised for our auditions.
1. Nagpur : Gurunanak Bhavan, North Ambazari Road, Ambazari Nagpur(30thDecember)
2. Aurangabad : S.B. College, Govindbhai Shroff Kala Akadami Sabhagriha, Aurangpura, Aurangabad(2nd January)
3. Ratnagiri : Hari Om Mangal Karyalay (Old, Lata Talkies), Gadisthal, Ratnagiri(4th January)
4. Kolhapur: Shahu Smarak,Dasara Chauk,Kolhapur Bus Sthanakajaval,Kolhapur(5th January)
5. Pune: Suryanand Lawn,100 feet D.P.Road, Near Rajaram Bridge,Pune(6th January)
6.Mumbai: Ravindra Natyamandir,Prabhadevi,Mumbai(8thJanuary)