ZEE MARATHI SANKRANT QUEEN 2018
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (“Company/ZEEL”)
is conducting an audition to select suitable talent for their beauty/talent pageant competition titled "
Zee Marathi Sankrant Queen " (“Event”)
produced and organized by the Company in the city of Aurangabad, Amravati, Guhagar, Gadhhinglaj, Solapur & Thane (“Location”)
on the schedule dates as may be publish/shed, intimated, shown by the Company on the its website, channel, public advertisements(“Schedule Date(s)”)
from time to time (“Audition”)
. By virtue of participating in the audition, the Participant confirms to agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions mentioned below:
- Participation is open to all female/women citizens who (i) are residing in the state of Maharashtra ;(ii) is above 18(eighteen) years of age and below 60(sixty) years (as on January 01, 2018) ; (iii)legally married (as on January 01, 2018) (iv)is medically fit (v) have no criminal conviction and (vi) no arrangement or a contract with any third party that prevents the Participant(s) from participating in the Audition (“Participant(s)/Applicant(s)”). Documents pertaining to medical fitness must be furnished by the Participant on demand.
- In order to participate in the Audition, Participant(s) are required to fill/complete the registration form which shall be available at the Location and submit the same during the Schedule Date(s) on the Location. It is further clarified, the registration form shall consist personal details of the Participant/Applicant (“Registration Form”).
- If the Applicant(s) does not submit/complete the Registration Form during the Schedule Date(s), then such Application shall not be considered as valid for the purpose of the Audition and such Applicant shall be disqualified.
- If any Registration Form is not completely filled as required, then Company shall consider such Application as invalid and such Applicant will be disqualified. ZEEL shall have no further liability towards such Applicant.
- The number of rounds and the criteria for selection to further rounds of Audition shall be determined by ZEEL at its sole discretion and shall be binding on all Applicant(s). The Applicant shall not raise any concerns regarding the same
- First 100(one hundred) application and registrations will be preferred on first come first basis (ZEEL shall have the sole discretion to increase or decrease the number of Applicant at any given time). It is further clarified, if the Participant(s) has collected the registration form in advance than shall not mean that the registration of that Participant(s) is done, registration will be done on first come first basis at the audition venue/Location.
- The registration forms shall be accepted only at the audition venue/location only and nowhere else
- The Company reserves its right to change the date, venue and time of the auditions at sole discretion at any point of time.
- The application and registration does not guarantee the selection or participation of the Participant in the audition and such selection shall be as per the sole discretion of the Company on the availability of time and venue.
- In the event of multiple registrations made by one Participant, the first complete registration shall only be considered. In the event a Participant has been auditioned once she shall not have the right to attend any further auditions unless selected in the first audition and so required by the Company.
- The Participant agrees that participant in one stage of audition shall not entitle his/her for entry in subsequent stage of audition. The Company reserves its right to disqualify and/or exclude, in its sole and absolute discretion, any participant from any stage of audition without assigning any reason therefore.
- Participants shall abide by the terms and conditions, including but not limited to the following –
- During the Audition, only the Participant will be allowed in the audition hall. Entry to anyone else including but not limited to any relative/friend of the Participant will not be allowed in the audition hall.
- ZEEL shall at its sole discretion select a Participant for further round(s) of Audition (“Shortlisted Participant”).
- Once selected, the Shortlisted Participant shall not withdraw / exit the Audition on any ground whatsoever. Shortlisted Participant shall be present on the Event location as well as for trainings and/or grooming sessions (if any) as and when required by ZEEL. ZEEL shall not be liable to take back any Shortlisted Participant who has withdrawn / exited under any circumstances.
- Shortlisted Participant declare that she is not be under any contract which prohibit/prevent her from participating in the Event.
- ZEEL shall at its sole discretion, declare winners for the Event for each City from the Shortlisted Participants of each City, only upon its complete satisfaction that such winner fulfil all criterion, terms/conditions specified herein and other relevant terms/conditions and is/are not barred by any law, regulation, rules etc. (“Winner”) . Decision of ZEEL and the judges appointed by ZEEL for such purpose shall be final and binding on all the Participants.
- The Winner selected and declared during the Event will be eligible for such prizes which are of such category, brand and value as decided by ZEEL or its agencies or sponsors at its sole discretion (“Prize(s)”). The Prize may be modified / changed / revised at the sole discretion of ZEEL.
- The Winner(s) are solely responsible for paying all/any mandatory taxes and charges levied/imposed by the Central, State and/or local government authorities, as may be applicable in relation to the Prize, without any liability towards ZEEL in any manner.
- Standard product warranty provided by the manufacturer of the Prize will be applicable. ZEEL disclaims any and all liability with respect to any defects, deficiencies or issues concerning in relation to the Prize and Participant / Winner shall not have any recourse to ZEEL.
- ZEEL shall not be liable for any communication from the sponsor/s (if any) in relation to the Prize or otherwise unless specifically communication by ZEEL.
- ZEEL provides the Prize ‘as is basis’ and without any warranty or guarantee concerning the quality, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability or merchantability of any Prize and ZEEL or its management, directors, officers, agents, representatives shall not be responsible for or liable (including but not limited to the product and service liabilities) for deficiency and/ or defect of any product/service given as the Prize or any kind of consequential damages/ loss, in any manner whatsoever.
- Only the Winner shall be entitled to receive the Prize and ZEEL shall not be liable to provide the Prize to any third person on behalf of the Winner. The Winners shall not have any right to claim any kind of alternative i.e. be it cash or any other non-monetary consideration, in respect of the declared Prizes.
- The Prize cannot be clubbed or bundled with any other Contest, on-going offers, scheme, discount, promotions, contest or any other activity of ZEEL.
- ZEEL reserves the right to discontinue the Audition without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- It is further clarified that being a winner or a Shortlisted Participant in the Event has no relation with any on-air shows of the channel of the Company. Being a winner/ Shortlisted Participant does not entitle such winner/Shortlisted Participant for any further engagement of any nature with the channel /ZEEL.
- Participation in the Audition is free of cost and there is no registration fee for the same.
- It is hereby clarified that depending on the number of Application(s), ZEEL at its sole discretion may require to call the Applicant(s) for Auditions on another day, at a different location or venue and ZEEL shall not be liable in any aspect towards the same (including any costs, expenses incurred by the Applicant(s))
- ZEEL reserves the sole right to disqualify any Applicant at any time without assigning any reason and the decision of ZEEL shall be final and binding on the Applicant.
- ZEEL and its parent/affiliate/subsidiary/group companies shall not be liable for a minor participating in the Auditions. Parents/guardian of minors who tries to misrepresent that they meet the eligibility criteria, shall be liable for damages or losses occurred due to activities or action of their wards and are legally bound by any acts/deeds/violations of these terms and conditions
- The Participant agrees that they are in no way connected to the Company, channel, its subsidiary or affiliates or any Group Companies. Participation by anyone shall be rejected, if it is found that the Participant have provided wrong information to the Company of any nature.
- Participant agrees to follow all directions/rules and regulations framed or given by the Company from time to time in connection with the audition and the Show.
- The Participant agrees that his/her participation is of voluntary in nature and by his/her own risk and will have no claim against the Company on any account whatsoever. The Company shall not be responsible for any damage, loss or any form of physical or mental harm or injury caused to him/her.
- For the purpose of participation, all expenses if any, including travelling and lodging cost and expense incurred during the Audition shall be borne by the Participant.
- The Participant agrees, confirms and warrants that he/she shall have no right, title, interest or other claim whatsoever over her performance/work/photos submitted or created during the Audition and the copyright in the same shall vest with the Company in perpetuity for the entire world.
- Company shall not be responsible to the Participant/winner for cancellation, discontinue and/or postponement of the audition or the Show.
- The entry made by each Participant is non-transferrable and non-exchangeable. The Participant(s) agrees and undertakes that no cash equivalent or alternatives will be given to the Participant(s).
- The contest may be discontinued or terminated by the Company at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to modify the rules and/or the terms and conditions from time to time without any prior/public notice by posting the applicable terms and conditions on its website.
- The Participant undertakes to provide and/or execute any documents as may be deemed necessary by the Company to effectively carry out his/her obligations under the Audition and/or Terms and Conditions.
- The Participant may be required to sign the appearance release form, non-disclosure agreement and/or such other documents as required by the Company in order to participate in the Audition.
- Participant(s) are required to adhere to the verification process of the Company at the location where Audition will held which inter alia includes bringing original copies of their age proof, residence proof ,their nationality proof (i.e., driving license, Aadhar card, pan card, passport, election card, electricity bill, ration card) and 2(two) passport size photographs (“Documents”).
- The Participant specifically agrees, allows, grants and permits the Company or any party authorized by it to record (audio-video/audio or video) the participation process/performance at Audition, including but not limited to the performance and any interaction of the Participant with the Company or fellow Participant or any judges and/or representative of the Company, if any, of the Participant(s) rendered during entire Audition or any related series of video recordings which have been shot during the Audition on film, tape or digital or other electronic media and includes recording of any personal questions or conversations relating to the personal lives of the Participants (“Footage”) and agrees that the Footage may be used by the Company as it deems fit anywhere in the world at any time now or in the future, including but not limited for promotion of the Show. For the avoidance of doubt, all rights in the Footage vests exclusively with the Company worldwide in perpetuity and the Company is entitled to exploit the same in any manner it may deem fit. Participant(s) acknowledge that in the event assignment in future mode, medium, format is considered invalid for any reason under any law or equity, then in lieu of the consideration received, the sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, Applicant/ Participant(s) hereby grants to ZEEL for worldwide perpetual term, an exclusive, irrevocable, license in all the rights in the Footage assigned herein, to use in any manner If the above mentioned license is considered ineffective in any manner, Applicant(s)/ Participant(s) agrees to provide any ratifications/consents as may be deemed necessary to accomplish the purposes of the foregoing in favor of ZEEL, as requested by ZEEL.
- Grounds for disqualification:
- Applicant(s) failing to provide the required documents during the Auditions or otherwise as required by ZEEL.
- Applicant found to be below 18 years and above 60 years (as on January 01, 2018) as per the age proof submitted.
- Applicant is found to be legally not married on or before January 01, 2018.
Any of the documents/proofs not being properly attested, unclear, illegible and/or ZEEL has reasonable grounds to believe the same to be fraudulent. Additionally, the Company may at its sole discretion select another Participant from amongst the eligible Participant(s).
- ZEEL shall have the right to share Applicant's personal information to any governmental or regulatory bodies if required by law, rule or statue and in response to a valid order of a court or authorized agency of the government or other legal process.
- ZEEL takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information provided by the Applicant against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, ZEEL cannot guarantee the security of any personal information or data which the Applicant discloses. In any event, Applicant agrees not to hold ZEEL responsible for any breach of security, except in case of negligence or willful default on the part of ZEEL under the relevant legislation.
- ZEEL shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any incident, accident that may occur during the course of the Applicant’s travel to or from the Audition venue or during the Event is organized.
- Using of false names/ identities, illegal/false mobile numbers, fake email addresses and/or any other illegal means shall be considered as suppression of facts and if ZEEL has to suffer any adverse consequence in this respect, the Applicant(s) shall be penalized for the same in a manner as ZEEL may deem fit.
- The Applicants understand and agree that perpetrating any fraud in respect to entry forms or tampering of Audition process shall lead to legal action or any other action including stiff penalty by ZEEL in the quantum and manner it deems fit at its sole discretion.
- Applicants found indulging in any malpractices or/and misconduct/misbehavior such as cheating, misrepresentation, providing false information, disturbing decorum of the Audition venue, spreading any rumors, carrying weapons/alcohol/illicit substances, being under the influence of alcohol/drugs/prohibited items, shall be disqualified from the on-going Audition Registration/Audition and strict legal action may be taken by ZEEL against such Applicant(s)
- Any Applicant offering bribe or making obscene gestures at any ZEEL employee, agencies, sponsors, contractors, and vendors who are a part of Event management team shall be disqualified by ZEEL at its sole discretion\
- All the decision of the Company shall be final and binding. No disputes regarding the participations/selection/rejection/broadcast or rights of the Participant will be entertained at any point of time. Decisions of the Company and/or the production house shall be final and binding on the Participant(s).
- The Participant(s) shall hold harmless and indemnify, the Company, its affiliates, its group companies, their employees, officers, directors or any other person from and against any injury/damage/harm/loss/ death/ mental or emotional trauma or lost opportunity suffered by the Participant(s) in connection with the Audition and also to the extent possible under law, waives all rights to file in person/ through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum in India to claim any damages or reliefs.
- Each Applicant expressly agrees that by her participation in the Audition Registration/Auditions, ZEEL and/ or its affiliates/ agents/ advisors or sub-contractors further can use the personal, sensitive collected information, in any media or future promotional, publicity and marketing material, without any consent, reference, payment or other compensation to the Applicant, subject to applicable privacy and data protection laws
- The Company, shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Participants, in respect of any loss, damage suffered by the Participant arising from or pursuant to the participation in the Audition or for any and all loss, damage, cost, expense or injury to life or property sustained by the Participant at any stage of the Audition whether or not caused (1) by the Participant’s participation in the Audition/show, or being selected or disqualified including loss of opportunity, loss of earnings, employment or otherwise caused to the Participant and arising as a result of her participation in the Event, if selected; (2) as a result of the decisions of the Company; (3) as a result of any comment, remark, judgment, view, criticism, critique, opinion and/or observation made and/or passed by the Company; (4) by any printing, typographical or technological errors in any materials associated with the Show and/or (5) enroute while coming to the Location. Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, the Company expressly excludes liability for all direct, indirect and consequential loss or damage, including but not limited to loss or damage to property or for loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings pursuant to participation in the Audition. In no event will the measure of damages include, nor will the Company be liable for, any amounts for indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages of any party, including third parties; or for damages attributable to the Participant and/or Guardian; or circumstances beyond the Company’s reasonable control.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Courts in Mumbai
- All rights in respect of this Terms and Conditions are reserved by the Company.
I have read the Terms and Conditions mentioned hereinabove. I have been explained the above terms and conditions. I agree to abide by the Rules/Terms and Conditions for participation of the audition and the show by way of my participation in an audition of the Show.